After seeking medical attention,
I haven’t been properly taken care of,
who can I talk to?
Do you feel like
your family member
was harmed by their doctor?

Has a Medical Mistake happened in your life?

When you seek medical attention, you go with the expectation that everything will be done to ensure that you are properly taken care of and that your needs are met. If you or a loved one has had a serious injury, or worse, due to a doctor’s negligence, you need fair, aggressive representation.  You need Jane G. Cotton, Attorney.

Protect Your Rights

When you or a loved one has suffered permanent damage or even death due to the negligence of a doctor or healthcare provider, you deserve a chance at a fair compensation. Let Jane G. Cotton, Attorney take your case and file a lawsuit on your behalf.  Our services are available in Anderson, IN.

  • Birth Injury
  • Misdiagnosis
  • Surgical Errors
  • Failure to Diagnose
  • Failure to Give Consent

Call us now for an initial consultation

CALL 765-643-9529